Oxygen Forensic Suite is a mobile forensic software that goes beyond standard logical analysis of cell phones, smartphones and tablets. Using advanced proprietary protocols permits Oxygen Forensic Suite to extract much more data than usually extracted by logical forensic tools, especially for smartphones.
Being used widely all over the world by Law Enforcement units, army, Police Department and other government authorities, Oxygen Forensic has been proven a reliable tool for smartphone forensic purposes. Oxygen Forensic thus takes a vital position as mobile communication technology advanced greater and greater each year. More than 50 countries all over the world have used Oxygen Forensic since 2002.
Smart Forensics for Smart Phones
- Focus on smartphones
- Pioneer in geo-location data extraction
- 1st tool for Android phones physical analysis
- User data extraction from installed 3rd party smartphone applications
- Timeline section combines all the extracted events having date and time stamp into one list
- Convenient analysis and data export, reports building
- Deleted data extraction
Full features Oxygen Forensic Analyst:
- Incorporates 30+ extraction methods including logical and physical live data acquisition, cloud data extraction, call data records import as well as various device backups and images parsing in a single solution.
- Supports live data acquisition from 11,000+ mobiles devices running on iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone 8, Windows Mobile 5/6, RIM (Blackberry), Symbian OS, Bada OS, Chinese MTK chipset as well as feature phones. Support for brand-new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus is included.
- Ability to extract data from multiple devices simultaneously, cutting collection times in half.
- Ability to disable screen lock on LG Android OS devices is built-in.
- Ability to bypass passcode on iOS devices is built-in.
- Locates passwords to encrypted iTunes and Android backups and Android images.
- Acquires the complete evidence set from mobile devices and backups: contacts, messages, calls, calendars, complete file system, geo data, Wi-Fi connections history and much more.
- Market leader in the number of supported unique 3rd party applications. Parses user data from 300+ unique applications and 1000+ app versions including social networks, messengers, navigation, web browsers, productivity, banking, fitness, and others analyzing contacts, shared files and communications.
- Automatically recovers deleted contacts, messages, calls, images, videos as well as data from all supported applications.
- Extracts geo-location data from all possible sources: images, hundreds of popular applications, Wi-Fi and Cell Tower connections.
- Offers built-in analytics of extracted data:
- Timeline. Uncover the usage pattern of the mobile device revealing locations and communications before, during and after an incident.
- Social Graph. Finds evidence and reveals all social connections between a single device or multiple devices in just few clicks.
- Links & Stats. Offers a quick option to view the user’s communication patterns and assist in determining most frequently contacted.
- Aggregated contacts. Gains instant access to all contact’s compiled information, showing every reference to every contact throughout the device.
- Key Evidence. Allows the expert to bookmark important evidence to either later review in the Key Evidence Section or create a report of bookmarked items only.
- Supports cross-device and cross-case customizable search engine and watch lists to reveal phone numbers, e-mails, geo coordinates, credit card numbers, hash values, IP or MAC addresses. Search runs as a standalone process, saves all results and offers printing and preparing reports for any number of searches.
- Offers advanced built-in SQLite Viewer - the market-leading tool to automatically recover deleted data from any SQLite database.
- Offers built-in Plist Viewer for native Apple devices.
- Builds and prints reports using the most popular file formats (XLS, RTF, PDF, XML, CSV, TSV, etc.). Export engine is a stand-alone 64-bit utility that allows to export extracted records faster and browse acquired data while waiting for the device data report.
- Offers free Oxygen Forensic® Viewer to share extracted data with authorized personnel.
As the only Certified Training partner of Oxygen Forensics in Indonesia, Bounga Solusi Informatika provides certified Oxygen Forensics Training and Certification, the best and the only one mobile-phone-specific forensic training in Indonesia.
For complete field response equipment, we have Oxygen Forensic Kit.