Image acquisition, especially when it is done in the field, requires a compact, reliable, and of course, forensically sound set of tools. Conventionally, investigators would carry a number of separate forensic equipments to the field where the image acquisition is to be taken place. This can be quite a hassle, but with Ultrakit, everything is made practical.
Ultrakit is a portable forensic kit that consists of a collection of useful and reliable forensic tools. Inside the Ultrakit are the Ultrablock hardware write blockers, adapters, and also connectors that will enable the user to acquire virtually any hard drive or storage device in a forensically sound manner.
Ultrakit consists of a collection of UltraBlock Bridges :
- UltraBlock II eSATA IDE / SATA
- UltraBlock SCSI
- UltraBlock USB
- UltraBlock Forensic Card Reader
- UltraBlock FireWire With Power Supply and Cables (optional)
- Forensic Duplicator With Power Supply and Cables (optional)
- Forensic Duplicator 2 With Power Supply and Cables (optional)
UltraKit Case is watertight/airtight, high impact, and padded with custom foam lined.