The complete mobile forensic kit enables law enforcement, corporate and government customers to acquire and analyze the content of a wide range of mobile devices. The kit allows experts to perform physical, logical and over-the-air acquisition of smartphones and tablets, break mobile backup passwords and decrypt encrypted backups, view and analyze information stored in mobile devices. Offering some 30% discount compared to separate purchase of tools comprising the bundle, the mobile forensic kit offers the best value on the market. Based on in-house tests and customer feedback, mobile forensic tools are among the best on the market, often offering unique functionality that’s simply not available elsewhere.
Comprehensive Mobile Forensic Solution
Elcomsoft Mobile Forensic Bundle includes a number of tools to acquire and analyze evidence from a number of mobile platforms.
- Physical and logical acquisition of iOS devices. Extract evidence from 64-bit iOS devices with or without a jailbreak. Low-level extraction and keychain acquisition on jailbroken devices, advanced logical for devices without a jailbreak.
- Logical acquisition of locked iOS devices. Use existing lockdown records to extract evidence from locked iOS devices without a passcode. Media files, backups, and shared files can be extracted without a jailbreak.
- Break passwords to iOS system backups. Brute-force passwords protecting encrypted iOS backups with a high-end tool. GPU acceleration helps achieve unprecedented performance, while access to users' stored passwords enables targeted attacks with custom dictionaries.
- Obtain iCloud backups, download photos and synced data, access iCloud passwords. ElcomSoft provides the most comprehensive iCloud acquisition solution on the market, enabling forensic access to evidence stored in the cloud with and without the Apple ID password. Access cloud backups, call logs, messages, passwords, contacts, iCloud Photo Library, iCloud files and a lot more.
- Google forensics. Extract and analyze user’s detailed location history, search queries, Chrome passwords and browsing history, Gmail messages, contacts, photos, and a lot more.
- Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile and BlackBerry 10 support. Extract evidence from devices and cloud services, recover mobile backup passwords and decrypt encrypted backups.
- Windows and Mac editions. Most tools comprising the Bundle are provided in both Windows and Mac editions.
- View and analyze evidence. Use the lightweight tool to browse, search and analyze evidence. Discover deleted messages (including deleted SMS and iMessages in iOS backups), view passwords stored in the user's Google Account and iOS keychain.
- Access WhatsApp conversations. Extract, decrypt and view WhatsApp communication histories from a wide range of devices and cloud services.
The Bundle includes the most feature-reach version of each product. For example, the Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is delivered, offering all of the features available in the product on both PC and Mac.
iCloud Access With or Without Apple ID Password
The included Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker (both Mac and PC versions) enables experts to log in to the users’ iCloud/iCloud Drive accounts without knowing the correct login/password combination. This becomes possible by using binary authentication tokens extracted from the subject’s computer or hard drive. Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is equipped with tools for Mac and PC to enable investigators locate, extract and use binary authentication tokens when performing over-the-air acquisition of iOS devices.
Armed with the ability to access information stored in the subject’s cloud without knowing the original Apple ID or password, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker becomes the ultimate acquisition tool for Apple iOS devices.
Fifty Times Faster than Competitors
The GPU acceleration was pioneered by ElcomSoft, reducing time required to break passwords to encrypted iTunes backups up to 50 times compared to using the computer’s CPU alone.