Forensics Investigation Toolkit (FIT) is a Content Forensics Toolkit, developed by experts in Decision Groups, for reading and analyzing the content of the internet raw data. FIT is Windows based and the internet raw data analyzed are in PCAP format. User can analyze the content and reconstruct the pre-captured internet raw data from Wired or Wireless networks.
With a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that is very user friendly, even beginners will be able to easily learn and make use of FIT features and their powerful functionality almost right away. There shouldn't be any worries regarding the displayed protocols and services analyzes and reconstructed as all of them are in presented in readable format. As soon as the raw data files are imported, they will be parsed and reconstructed immediately. This surely makes the whole investigation process much easier.
FIT Features (version 1.0):
- Application Software Tool (Windows based)
- Case Management Function
- Support Import of Raw Data Files (in PCAP Format)
- Detail information includes Date-Time, Source IP, Destination IP, Source MAC etc.
- Search Function (Full Text Search)
- WhoIS and Google Map Integration Functions
- Bookmark Function
- Analyzing and Reconstruction of various Internet traffic types which includes Email (POP3, SMTP, IMAP), Webmail (Read and Sent), IM or Chat (MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, QQ, Skype Voice Call Log, UT Chat Room, Gtalk, IRC Chat Room), File Transfer (FTP, P2P), Telnet, HTTP (Content, Upload/Download, Video Streaming, Request) and Others (SSL).