X1 Social Discovery™ is the industry-leading solution for law enforcement, law firms or legal consultants who need to collect and search data from social networks and the internet.
Expertly preserve email evidence without breaking a sweat. Get plug & play output for digital forensic investigations and eDiscovery.
Powerful & Intuitive
Forensic Email Collector is a powerful tool-it can forensically acquire emails from Exchange Servers, Office 365, Gmail, G Suite, and virtually any IMAP server with many output options and detailed logs. It is also remarkably intuitive. You can get started in just a few minutes and preserve emails and documents your efforts with a few clicks.
“Find more evidence. Save time.”
Magnet IEF finds, analyzes, and reports digital evidence recovered from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Magnet IEF is an automated evidence search and recovery tool that parses and carves hundreds of different types of digital forensic artifacts from allocated and unallocated space.
Magnet IEF will find:
• 290+ types of Internet artifacts from Windows and Mac computers
• 500+ types of Mobile artifacts from iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
Processing network key is all about a few key factors that streamline what you need and allow you to move on to the next step in your process. E3:NEMX supports the largest variety of network mail archives.
• Supports Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 (.EDB)
• Lotus Notes 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8, 8.5, 9.0 (.NSF)
• GroupWise up to 2014
Support of the archive also means that we support the de-duplication and export of the data into a variety of different forms to include PST files.
Wireless Detective (WD) is the smallest, mobile, portable and most complete WLAN Lawful Interception System in the World.
Wireless Detective main features :
- Scan all WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4 and 5.0 GHz channels of Access Points and STAs
- Captures/sniffs WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n packets
- Real-time decryption of WEP key (WPA Optional Module)
- Real-time decoding and reconstruction of WLAN packets
- Stores data in raw and reconstructed content
- Displays reconstructed content in Web GUI
- Hashed export and backup
Forensics Investigation Toolkit (FIT) is a Content Forensics Toolkit, developed by experts in Decision Groups, for reading and analyzing the content of the internet raw data. FIT is Windows based and the internet raw data analyzed are in PCAP format. User can analyze the content and reconstruct the pre-captured internet raw data from Wired or Wireless networks.
E-Detective: Network Forensics and Lawful Interception System – In Real Time!.